Thursday, February 16th | 11am PT / 2pm ET
As a transportation organization you have to work with external suppliers, partners, and customers (your ‘extended enterprise') on a regular basis.
Studies show that the learning assets available between your internal organization and your extended enterprise are often not in alignment with each other, leading to missed opportunities, lack of visibility between parts of the extended enterprise, and declining overall organizational productivity.
During our webinar we will share strategies on how to create alignment between the components of your internal and external organization. Implement these strategies to gain a better understanding of the dynamics of your operational environment to leverage your opportunities to the fullest extent, and gain a competitive-edge, while fulfilling your obligation to stakeholders through efficiency, quality service/products, and excellence in performance.
Join our webinar, Extending Learning Beyond your Transportation Department, to learn about a three-pronged course of action you can take to close the learning gap in your enterprise:
- Managing and Extending the Learning Supply Chain
- Consumerization of Learning
- Achievement versus Activity
- Tom Tonkin, Ph.D., Principal Consultant, Thought-Leadership and Advisory Services for Cornerstone OnDemand
- Jacqueline Reilly, Training Supervisor, Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT)