200 hours a year. That’s how much time Gartner research found managers spent per year on annual review documentation. And considering 95% of employees are dissatisfied with the annual review process and 90% don’t believe they provide accurate information, it hardly seems worth the effort and time spent. Of course, it begs the questions that if annual reviews are an inefficient use of time and ineffective feedback, how do you provide meaningful feedback to employees?
Download, 5 Reasons We Should Stop Giving Performance Reviews and you will learn how regular check-ins with employees can:
- Motivate managers and employees
- Create better managers (not better reviewers)
- Improve team performance & productivity
- Contribute to organizational knowledge
- Drive greater profitability
Cornerstone is a recognized global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at smb.cornerstone.com
What makes a partnership with Cornerstone unique?
- Gartner® Leader in talent management
- Aragon Research Globe™ Leader in corporate learning
- One unified cloud platform to recruit, develop, and manage people
- 3,560 global clients of all sizes, spanning over 42 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages